Saturday 19 February 2011

Dock tour golf?



Golf Professional.
Professional Golfer.
Teaching Professional.
Playing Professional.
Touring Professional.
Director of Golf.
Director of Instruction.
Golf Coach.
Golf Instructor
Swing Coach.
Swing Guru.
Short Game Coach.
Putting Coach.
Psychologist.
Mentalist.
Head coach.
Mind Mechanic.
Fitness Instructor.
Businessman.







If I have unfortunately missed anymore of the potential titles I could of chosen to label myself with then please feel free to add him. What you see before you is a list of official titles currently used by those in the Golfing Profession to distinguish their respected talent from the next. Its a list still growing, constantly evolving and undoubtedly set to expand some moons further before we all face our moment of enlightenment.

Call me what you want?
Miles Davis said it.
Not many chose to name it.

All I am as all one cares for, is the peace of mind found in helping all who seek guidance from me.

Care to follow?
Inspired to lead?
Walk the talk don't talk the walk?

Ha ha ha ha..........................................................



Enjoy the game./

No comments: